Monday, January 23, 2012

London Streets


London Streets
 
 
Roaming the cobblestone streets of London
I'm a lost soul in a world I'm unfamiliar with.
Hiding in the shadows, watching you walk by
Reaching out for you, just slipping past my grip.

My heart aches for the reality of human touch
For the warm sensation, for the rush.
My soul I would sell again just for the gift.
To have my lips tingle from the devil's very own kiss.

Crimson tears stain down my face so steady
Falling like angels among the empty streets. 
Now is my time to rise to regain my glory
An evil monster the priest can not defeat. 

Alone in a world that I have never known
Hiding in the shadows provoking your nightmares.
Take a boat ride with me to hell
Your soul is plenty enough to pay the fair.

Roaming the cobblestone streets of Paris
I'm a lost soul in a world I'm unfamiliar with.
My soul I would sell just for the gift
To have have my lips tingle just from your kiss.
 
Just to be human for a slight moment again
I'd give it all up, this pure life of sin.
To feel the love rush through my veins
At a speed my heart can not contain. 

But here I stand. Alone in a world I do not know
Roaming the cobblestone streets of Rome
Searching for my place in the chilled night
Battle sword in hand, read to start the fight.

Running back into the darkest shadows
The righteous want my head in the gallows.
Here I will rest my head and close my eyes
Rest my tainted soul in the shadows of the London Streets.














No comments:

Post a Comment