Monday, February 6, 2012

So today is February 6th, 2012 and I have made up my mind. I am not happy with the way that my body looks and I'm going to change it. I know that I don't have the best eating habits in the world and I know that I need to work out more. I'm not going to do anything too crazy right off the bat. I'm going to take my measurements and I'm going to post them. I will take pictures along the way but I won't post them until the end to show everyone where I was when I started and where I am when I end. Right now my weight goal is to get down to 175/165lbs. That's 120lbs so you do the math. I wear a size 18/20 pants and I want to be back down to a size 14. I'm going to track myself tonight and see how many of each that I can do to get a base. I'm going to start off slow though. Starting to add a new activity each week. Eventually, after about three weeks, I want to add in P90X for two sessions (six months) then do the Insanity work out. My goal is a year from today to be down 120lbs and in a size 14 and to be toned and fit. I am looking forward to this goal. If I can focus on this type of goal with school then there is no reason why I can't do it with something like working out?


I will post pictures in a few months when I'm not so embarassed of my tummy and what not : )

No comments:

Post a Comment